Columbia Cornbread Festival
North Columbia Business Association presents
We invite you to be a part of our celebration of cornbread. It's very much a celebration of both unity and diversity. That sounds very good, but what we really intend to do is have a good time and show you one too!
Sorry, no pets allowed in the festival
- The Festival reserves the right to search all packages, bags, strollers, clothing, cups, pocketbooks, briefcases, your person and any other objects deemed to be a carrier of any destruction or lethal device.
- No outside food or beverage will be allowed in the festival with the exception of baby formula/food.
- Concealed weapons are not allowed, even by permit holders.
- Persons wearing clothing or jewelry which the Festival deems as offensive or gang related will not be allowed into the festival.
- This property is under the jurisdiction of the Richland County Sherriff's Department and the Columbia Police Department.
Parking - Admission - Kids Activities - Contests - Entertainment - More
March 2, 2013
2901 Main St.
Visit the official website: